Hydrogen - the key to Decarbonisation
Decarbonisation is critical for tackling climate change with businesses creating one fifth of all UK carbon emissions. Hydrogen is becoming a key player in reducing carbon emissions as a carbon-free fuel and for carbon capture and storage. The energy transition to Hydrogen will demand a significant change in our infrastructure for production, transport, storage and end use.
You can't improve what you don't measure
How can our measurement solutions improve your Hydrogen process:
- Prevent foaming and degradation of Amine
- Reduce potential for corrosive environment
- Ensure consistent process conditions are maintained
- Assist with optimum Flue Gas and Amine input to contactor
- Quantify CO2 capture to assist eith further process imrpovements
- Online monitoring for predictive maintenance
'Hydrogen-ready' measurement solutions
We have a wide range of instrumentation and anlyser solutions to support your hydrogen processes and applications through the product lifecycle from production to consumption.
- Ultrasonic flow meters
- Thermal mass flow meters
- Variable area flow meters
- Pressure measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Level transmitters and switches
- Continuous gas analysers
- Process gas chromatographs
Data dashboards to measure flow, pressure and temperature within your hydrogen process.