If Carlsberg did Positioners!
The ABB EDP300 Valve Positioner is an electronically configurable positioner with communication capabilities designed for mounting to pneumatic linear or part-turn actuators. It features a small and compact design, a modular construction, and an excellent cost-performance ratio.
Fully automatic determination of the control parameters and adaptation to the positioner allow for considerable time savings as well as optimum control behavior.
Why choose the ABB EDP300 PositionMaster?
- Lowest air consumption of any positioner on the market - up to £2k savings per unit per year
- Fail safe and fail freeze functionality. No other manufacturer can provide fail freeze capability.
- High air capacity 5...40Nm3/hr @ 10 bar
- Unrivalled vibration immunity 10g at up to 80 Hz
- Advanced diagnostics as standard
- Stainless steel housing for harsh environments
- Remote version available for personnel safety
- Analog HART communication
- Ease of use functionality
- Small footprint and retrofit options