At JWF we’re always ready to advise you about the best solution for your application.
We have carried out numerous site surveys across different industries to identify obsolete instruments, identify potential rationalisation and obsolescence management. In addition, survey reports can detail suitable locations for instruments, the correct instrument for your specific measurement, accessories, bracketry and installation requirements. Our site surveys have been used to offer individual instruments up to full turn-key projects.
- Site survey of gas field in Bahrain.
- Pressure gauge site surveys of Crude Oil Refinery including the Fluid Catalytic Cracker Unit, Hydrocracker Unit, Caustic Plant & Crude Distillation Units.
- Full site survey at major oil terminal to identify solutions to process issues.
- Site survey at major biomass plant to manage obsolescence.
- Numerous stores surveys to identify critical spares items.
- Survey at major food and beverage customer identifying solutions for hygienic fittings.
- Valve positioner site survey for major power station.
- Energy surveys for improving boiler efficiency.